Love Your Enemies
- ¶Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy.
- But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
- That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
- For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
- And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?